So, far I’ve received two presentation slot requests. I plan to close the poll
Monday and confirm the dates.

From: Sri Gundavelli <sgund...@cisco.com<mailto:sgund...@cisco.com>>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 8:17 AM
To: "dmm@ietf.org<mailto:dmm@ietf.org>" <dmm@ietf.org<mailto:dmm@ietf.org>>
Subject: [DMM] WT#4 - Conf Call Timing Poll

Links to the poll.

Call-1:
http://doodle.com/ipcwup5wpin3un59

Call-2:
http://doodle.com/5iq3g4nit6qnhmch

From: Sri Gundavelli <sgund...@cisco.com<mailto:sgund...@cisco.com>>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 8:06 AM
To: "dmm@ietf.org<mailto:dmm@ietf.org>" <dmm@ietf.org<mailto:dmm@ietf.org>>
Subject: [DMM] WT#4 - Conf Call

Folks:

I’m trying to schedule one or two calls to discuss the work items under WT#4.
We did have few discussions including f2f meetings in the past, but now doing
it more formally.

Scope of WT#4 per chairs suggestion was to cover, architectural/deployment
models and to tie the different work items under the overall DMM scope. If you
have any topics to present in this call, send me a note and we can cover that.

I will schedule these calls for the weeks of June 15 and June 27th. I will send
out a poll.

Regards
Sri