From: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 1:47 PM
To: Seil Jeon <seilj...@av.it.pt>; Younghan Kim <young...@ssu.ac.kr>; Seil Jeon
<seilj...@av.it.pt>; Young-Han Kim <young...@ssu.ac.kr>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Seil Jeon and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models
Revision:       01
Title:          Deployment Models for Distributed Mobility Management
Document date:  2015-10-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-01

Abstract:
   This document presents available deployment models for distributed
   mobility management networks, consisted of mobility management
   functions: anchoring function, location management, and forwarding
   management functions defined in RFC7429.  Some of the functions are
   modified on a need to allow potential deployment scenarios support.

The IETF Secretariat