Hi,

I have read draft-gundavelli-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params and support it.

>From my point of view, this document would allow in-band device management,
>which can facilitate deployment of PMIP based architecture. Moreover, this
>option could be used together with notification messages, and possibly flow
>policy in-band provisioning, for a full and complete device management
>framework.

Just a question and an editorial suggestion (only suggestion :-):

In section 4.1, it is stated many times " When this flag on the mobile access
gateway is set to a value of
      (1), the local mobility anchor SHOULD include this sub-option in
      the Proxy Binding Acknowledge messages that it sends to the mobile
      access gateway; otherwise, it SHOULD NOT include..."

is it SHOULD NOT, or MUST NOT? If it is SHOULD NOT, the MAG must be able to
ignore unknown options; maybe to be added in section 5.2?

I'd suggest the following rewording:

-------- OLD TEXT ---------

The
   option can be included in Proxy Binding Acknowledgement (PBA) message
   only, and there MUST NOT be more than a single instance of this
   mobility option in a mobility message.

----------- NEW TEXT -------

Only Proxy Binding Acknowledgement (PBA) message can piggyback this option
  , and there MUST NOT be more than a single instance of this
   mobility option in a mobility message.

BR,
Pierrick

falsifie. Merci.