Folks,

IETF95 is approaching.. in order to build an agenda with appropriate time allocation we would like to collect the agenda requests as soon as possible.

Working group I-Ds have a priority but won't be granted a slot unless asked by the authors explicitly. DMM topics will have priority over MIP maintenance topics.

Name your I-D, requested time and if this is about a new work state also the reasoning why it deserves meeting time.

Please, avoid requesting slots for I-Ds with just a "trivial" incremental update to the previous version. People should be able to do a diff themselves.

Jouni & Dapeng