OK, Pierrick, thank you for your comments.
The points you mentioned will be well fixed.

-----原始邮件-----
发件人:pierrick.se...@orange.com
发送时间:2016-05-25 17:36:07 (星期三)
收件人: "Z.W. Yan" <y...@cnnic.cn>, "Jouni.nosmap" <jouni.nos...@gmail.com>,
"dmm@ietf.org" <dmm@ietf.org>
抄送:
主题: RE: Re: [DMM] WGLC reminder

Hi,

De : Z.W. Yan [mailto:y...@cnnic.cn]
Envoyé : mercredi 25 mai 2016 03:24
À : SEITE Pierrick IMT/OLN; Jouni.nosmap; dmm@ietf.org
Objet : Re: Re: [DMM] WGLC reminder

Hi, Pierrick,

Thanks for your comments.

Please see my inline feedback

2016-05-25

Z.W. Yan

发件人:pierrick.se...@orange.com

发送时间: 2016-05-24  18:06:57

收件人: Jouni.nosmap; dmm@ietf.org

抄送:

主题: Re: [DMM] WGLC reminder

Hi,

I've read draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum and I think this draft can move forward.

I've just couple of comments/questions

What do you mean by _uplink_ ISP?

Yan: I use "uplink ISP" in the draft to denote the ISP which allocates the HNP
set to the PMIPv6 service provider.

This is confused and I will revise this description maybe as following:

"the HNP set used by a PMIPv6 service provider is assigned by a different
Internet Service Provider (ISP) "

>> thanks for clarification

s/ which detected the attachment/ which detects the attachment/

Yan: "which detected the attachment" should be "which detects the attachment"

"[sic.] a scheme is also needed for the LMA to immediately initiate the PMIPv6
binding state refreshment.[snip] The related solution has not been specified. "
. But, binding states are updated during renumbering process (depicted on fig.
1), right?

Yan: Yes, it should be "A scheme is also needed for the LMA to immediately
initiate the PMIPv6 binding state refreshment during the HNP renumbering
process"

"allocate a new address within the new HNP with a DHCP message" Do you mean
DHCPv6 reconfiguration message?

Yan: Yes, this will be revised as "allocate a new address within the new HNP
with DHCPv6 reconfiguration messages"

>> maybe, you can add a reference to the DHCPv6 reconfiguration RFC

>> thanks for your prompt answer

Pierrick

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.