Seil Jeon

From: Sri Gundavelli (sgundave) [mailto:sgund...@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 12:15 AM
To: dmm
Cc: Marco Liebsch; Dapeng Liu; h chan; Seil Jeon; Carlos Jesús Bernardos
Cano; Suresh Krishnan; Byju Pularikkal (byjupg)
Subject: Distributed Mobility Anchoring - Draft Review Request

Hi Marco, Carlos, Seil & Biju,

I believe you have all kindly agreed to review the below draft and post your
feedback to the list.  Will be great if you can do that in the next 2 weeks
(COB: 19th of April, 2017).

We want to wrap up this work soon, but want to make sure the draft is
technically correct.  Editorial issues can be fixed, but minimally the draft
should be technically correct and we want to hear that from the group.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-03

Any other experts, please review and post your feedback.

Anthony – Please work with the reviewers.

 ——————-

10:00       Title: Distributed Mobility Anchoring

            Presenter: H Anthony Chan

            Time: 10 minutes

            Draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-03

Anthony summarizes update.

Comment from Alex about nemo missed.

Different modes, move to new network and keep/give up old IP address. Rest
of work for WG to review and comment.

Sri: we need good reviews on this document. Editorial but also technically.

Volunteers: Reviews: Marco, Carlos, Seil

——————-