Hello Lyle,

I am sorry to say that I don't understand your explanation.

To start with, I didn't mean to have a direct mapping between Interface Groups and 3GPP features.  Instead, I would like to suggest that Interface Groups are defined/configured/populated to make it easier to support features as needed.  If multiple Interface Groups are required (say, because the feature is complicated, or multi-modal, or spans multiple DPNs) that should be O.K.  If necessary, we could create a new kind of entity which collects together multiple Interface Groups which are then configured together to support the complicated feature. Hierarchically, you might say.

Questions below: