Folks:

The following message commences a three week WGLC for
draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-13.

The document went through several revisions and there were good amount of
reviews on this document.  The authors have addressed all the comments and
there are no open issues that we are tracking at this time. We believe the
document is ready for IESG reviews and like to confirm the same from the
working group.

Please post any substantial comments on the draft. We plan to move this
document forward for IESG reviews.

Document Link:
 https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-13.txt

Authors:
Please (re) send some detailed notes on all the comments received in the recent
few months and how you have addressed those comments.

Regards
Dapeng & Sri