Thank you for all the responses. The adoption call is now closed. Based on
the feedback, the chairs believe there is rough consent for adopting
draft-bernardos-dmm-pmipv6-dlif-01 as a starting point for a working group
document.

Authors: Please submit draft-bernardos-dmm-pmipv6-dlif-01 as
draft-ietf-dmm-pmipv6-dlif-01.

Dapeng & Sri