From: dmm [mailto:dmm-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
internet-dra...@ietf.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:02 PM
To: i-d-annou...@ietf.org
Cc: dmm@ietf.org
Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04.txt

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the
IETF.

        Title           : DMM Deployment Models and Architectural
Considerations
        Authors         : Sri Gundavelli
                          Seil Jeon
        Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04.txt
        Pages           : 15
        Date            : 2018-05-15

Abstract:
   This document identifies the deployment models for Distributed
   Mobility Management architecture.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04