Hi Sri,

I and some volunteers started analyzing GTP-U specs and 5GS requirements for UPPS on 3GPP, and we would like to request a slot for reporting the result.

---
Topic Name: Analysis on 5G System Requirements and GTP-U Specification
Presenter Name: TBD
Time: 15 mins
Draft Reference: draft-xxx-dmm-5g-gtp-analysis-00(in progress)
---

By the way, I think we need to discuss how the LS reply contents look like back to 3GPP CT4. Do we need a slot for it?

Regards,

Shunsuke