Hello all,

We have just published a minor update to this I-D that clarifies several
questions that came up on the mailing list.
Also, we have added an annex that covers the current implementations and PoC
status.

Thanks,
Pablo (on behalf of the co-authors).

On 02/07/2018, 22:12, "dmm on behalf of internet-dra...@ietf.org"