Hi Danny,

Thanks a lot for the very good review you provided. We've just posted
revision -03 addressing your comments. Rev -02 was also submitted after
Montreal, addressing Lyle's also very good review.

We'd like to ask the WG for feedback on current version. From authors'
point of view the document is quite ready.

Thanks,

Carlos