Dear All,

Due to some travel restrictions that in are place from my employer, and as well
from Satoru’s employer, we had to cancel our travel to Vancouver. In
discussions with our AD, we have jointly decided to cancel the DMM Working
Group meeting for IETF107. Apologies for the late notifications, but these are
due to situations beyond our control. Also, the WG mailers have been very
quiet, it will be good to find some relevant topics and bring some energy into
the discussions.

We look forward to seeing in you all in IETF108.

Satoru & Sri
(DMM Working Group Chairs)