> Hi,
>
> On your site I could only find one document on the email to news getaway.
> Automating it through getmail.conf  but few rules are listed.
> Well our earlier configuration on INN which I replaced had mail sent to a
> few local aliases was forwarded to different local groups.   Now to
> replace this I can use the getmail.conf. But one  of the group was
> local.it.active-dir .
> Now there is a "-" in the name  of the group which may not properly
> posted using the present rules.
> Do you have some wrapper script being used for this gateway as the mail
> as presently coming to the alias local-it-active-dir_post  if it is
> possible to move it to local.it.active-dir  newsgroup without making any
> change to alias.
>

Forward it to a specific account and then add a getmail.conf rule to store
it in the
specific group.
    ChrisP.



Reply via email to