At 08:17 PM 6/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
>I've been playing with DNEWS, primarily the Suck News feed, but just also
>started looking at taking a full IHAVE from my upstream.
>
>So, just to test the IHAVE, I did a NEWNEWS aus.cars 020613 000000 to get
>a list of articles I already had. Select any two of the articles
><ae8rdn$4uuam$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>then I did a..
>Trying 0.0.0.0...
>Connected to 0 (0.0.0.0).
>Escape character is '^]'.
>200 my.host.name.here DNEWS Version 5.6a3,, S0, posting OK
>ihave <ae8rdn$4uuam$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>435 article not wanted - do not send it
>ihave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>435 already have it
>Connection closed by foreign host.
>
>Note that the connection closed by itself after only two IHAVE's.
>
>Access.conf has..
>my.host.name.here:read,post,ihave:::*
>127.0.0.1:read,post,ihave:::*
>
>Is there something else that I'm missing?
That is a fascinating problem, I have seen something similar twice before
but in both
cases it was a bug that is fixed in that version. I'd really like to get
ssh/root
access to your system to fix this if that's possible email me the details
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if that isn't an option get back to me and we'll work
through it remotely.
ChrisP.