At 09:48 AM 6/18/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello... I think I've found a minor problem with the full-text search 
>indexer.  Words that start with a double quote character " are not indexed 
>at all.
>
>For example, I have a message in a local group that looks this:

Yep, you're right, I'll need to send you a new dnews and xmit binary to fix 
this, what platform are you on.

         ChrisP.

>--------------------------------------------
>From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date:    21 Apr 2002 11:04:12 -0500
>Subject: Quote for the day
>
>"financing for Title X, the only federal program dedicated to family 
>planning, has been flat."
>--------------------------------------------
>
>I can find this message by searching for the keywords federal, family, or 
>quote, but not by searching for financing.
>
>The problem also happens with this message:
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------
>From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date:    15 May 2002 12:08:47 -0500
>Subject: Most Stolen Cars
>
>CNN - "Acura Integra tops list of most stolen vehicles"
>http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/05/15/stolen.cars/
>-----------------------------------------------------------
>
>I can find this message by searching for stolen, vehicles, or integra, but 
>not by searching for acura.
>
>Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Is it a known issue?
>
>Thanks,
>-Garret

------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] a message
containing a single line, unsubscribe

Problems with:
  Incoming feed problems:  http://netwinsite.com/dnews/feedsin.htm
  Access rule problems:    http://netwinsite.com/dnews/access.htm
  General FAQ:              http://netwinsite.com/dnews/faq.htm


Reply via email to