At 04:11 PM 7/14/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Item #1:  It appears that as long as you don't reboot your server, the DNews
>30-day trial never expires. It appears to update the "X days till death"
>only during initial system booting. At least this is true on NT.

Actually it's just the displayed date that isn't changing, this will be 
fixed on
the next build, thanks very much for letting us know.

>Item #2:  I wanted to deregister one server and then use that key to
>register the main server, with the new smaller key to register the smaller
>server. After deregistering the small server with the big key, I was unable
>to register the big server with the big key. It claimed that I needed to
>first deregister 192.168.1.2 before I could use the big key on that server.
>Unfortunately the big key had been registered on 192.168.1.3 and it had been
>deregistered. Equally unfortunate is that the failure to register was on
>192.168.1.2 (big server) and yet it told me that I had to first unregister
>the big server before I could use the key to register the very same server!
>
>I need to swap the keys on the two servers. Do you have some hidden method
>to accomplish this? At the moment, I can't get the deregister and register
>to successfully load the keys onto the correct servers.

Sorry about that, I'll do some tests on that situation and figure
out what went wrong, meanwhile I've reset your keys so you can register
them on the right machines now I believe. Let me know if I'm wrong.


         ChrisP.
-----------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] a message
containing a single line, unsubscribe

Problems with:
  Incoming feed problems:  http://netwinsite.com/dnews/feedsin.htm
  Access rule problems:    http://netwinsite.com/dnews/access.htm
  General FAQ:              http://netwinsite.com/dnews/faq.htm


Reply via email to