At 12:51 PM 7/17/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>"Support Auckland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> At 09:59 PM 7/16/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>> >Hi Chris / Roydon
>> >
>> >I hope you can see what my problem is.
>> >I have a dfeed (newsfeed.wxs.nl) but everything goes out by the lifefeed
>> >(nl-netwerken.com) and nothing to the other servers.
>> >Even the dfeed feedsout to nl-netwerken.com.
>> >Can you tell me whats wrong in my configs....if there is something wrong
>> >(???)
>> >Now all the postings will be arrived on the dfeed with a dtour.
>>
>>
>> The live feed mechanism sends messages 'straight away' so it
>> beats dfeed, even though dfeed is actually more efficient, it's always
>> a minute behind.
>>
>> The solution is to make both of them 'dfeed' feeds.
>>
>And when I set both feeds on live feed........is there a differend ?
That would work too, but dfeeds are better.
>Is a live feed faster then a dfeed,
No dfeed is faster, live feed is 'sooner'
> why do you advice dfeed above live_feed
I trust the code more, it's much simpler, and it can handle bigger loads from tests
I've done.
>?
>(I don't have accounts on the server, he is only for privat use)
>Can I set a *live_nchan 4* for my first outgoing feed and a *live_nchan 2*
>for the second one if I use dfeed ?
Yes but the setting is just
nchan 4
the live_ is not needed for a dfeed.
ChrisP.