On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:12:17 +0300
mitt_gr...@yahoo.com wrote:

> And also I want (hopelessly?) Devuan community to be more kind and
> soft [than Debian]

It's almost impossible for a list to be meaner than Debian-User.
I /dev/nulled about six people my first day at Debian-User, and
continued 86ing Debian-User blowhards with abandon. And this was
*before* the systemd wars.

> in terms of speaking about that systemd in particular.

Understand that Devuan's reason for being is an aversion to
systemd, so please don't expect this list to be "fair and balanced"
with regard to systemd. We don't like it. If we did, we'd be Debian or
Fedora users.

> Those who
> are yelling using curse language cannot change a thing.

That's one troll. Send him to /dev/null and move on. As that troll
assumes additional email addresses, /dev/null each of them. You could
even write a script (call it gregory.sh) to instantly add yet another
address to your .procmailrc.

> Those who
> were calm and understand things out there is currently hard working
> on this project. I met too many jerks in Debian community who do
> nothing but screaming.

This list is nothing like Debian-User. Few are. This list is much more
typical, with a bunch of people collaborating to make a better product.
I have no idea what's wrong with the Debian community, but they've got
problems all the way from the Debian Technical Committee down to their
"I can't understand command prompts" newbies, and everywhere in between.

> Thank‎ ye guys and good luck everyone,

Thanks!

SteveT