В Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:39:10 +0000
Noel Torres <env...@rolamasao.org> пишет:

> I do not find it swear nor violent. I find way more violent to
> request us (not me, DWN is made by a growig group of people) to stop
> using words that are not swear just because they incomodate a single
> person, and that single person speaking in plural.

It is swear to me, and can/ be for others.

You' re free to whatever you want within your company, body, spirit --
but, please stop doing it publicaly - for the people it is not
acceptable to hear such a speech/language that you or your company
lives w/.

I suppose you and your company/group will not be hurted absolutely
(what i can not suppose for the people, reading you/your group if you
all persist in your language) by making little effort of keeping your
language clean just for the time you type the news, and then can rest
yourself for all other time.

I see here just people arrive to your work IF you keep your languages
clean for the news moments -- so whole the project only wins from that
your sacrifice: the news and the possible farther development. -- And
opposite, people go away -- that does not help Devuan at all.

Sthu.