The 6.0.7 net install had the firmware extras on it. I think that is where is came from. The 6.0.6 business card net install CD did not have systemd at all. I'm going going to run the installs again to check. I'll report back.

On 03/10/2015 03:43 AM, Anto wrote:
On 10/03/15 01:21, Go Linux wrote:
On Mon, 3/9/15, etech3 <ete...@e-tech-systems.com> wrote:

  Subject: [Dng] Finding systemd
  To: dng@lists.dyne.org
  Date: Monday, March 9, 2015, 6:45 PM
Hi everybody

In a follow up to preparing for Devuan, I started going back to see if I
could find systemd. Yes I know, I know. But what I did was start by
installing just a base install of Squeeze. Just the base standard
install. The only package I added was the apt-show-versions. Now this is
a i386 install on a old Aopen server board with 2 gigs of memory.

After the base install I ran: locate systemd*. On Squeeze this is what I
got:

/etc/systemd
/etc/systemd/system
/etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants
/etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/acpid.socket
/lib/systemd
/lib/systemd/system
/lib/systemd/system/acpid.service
/lib/systemd/system/acpid.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sudo.service
/usr/share/webmin/init/edit_systemd.cgi
/usr/share/webmin/init/mass_systemd.cgi
/usr/share/webmin/init/save_systemd.cgi
Next I will post the package list with version numbers.

I plan on doing this for Squeeze, Wheezy and Jessie.

Stan > etech3

I don't have any systemd on my squeeze. How did you manage that? Backports?

golinux

Yes, me too. I am quite sure that I didn't get anything related to systemd on Debian squeeze, not even /etc/systemd and /lib/systemd folders. Perhaps they were left over from your previous install. Did you do clean install?