On Sun 22 March 2015 01:15:18 devuan...@spamgourmet.net wrote:
> Hi Jörg,
>
> I am going to get beaten for this, but that proposal is actually
> brilliant! Well, brilliant if you are not bothered by btrfs that is:-)
> But that is what I got backups for.

Besides me for one not liking the idea to *get* *forced* to use btrfs for /,
my link rather was referring to statements like >>The classic Linux
distribution scheme is frequently not what end users want, either. Many users
are used to app markets like Android, Windows or iOS/Mac have.<<

I'm not playing around with concurrent distros either, I'm absolutely happy
with a single one that works and can get tailored to my needs by _me_