On 05/31/2015 05:05 AM, Edward Bartolo wrote:
To state the obvious, public figures are invariably criticized and
ridiculed, sometimes in a cruel manner.  A high dose of humour usually
heals wounds caused by aggressive criticism.

Humour has no side effects apart from a more balanced view of the world.

This video sequence has been resubtitled and used many times in the past for various causes and due to its nature always staggers along the fine line between humour and offence, but this time I think it has gone too far.

I think it is good that Hitler is dead, since I'm sure he would be deeply offended by the rather brutal and hard hitting comparison.

Clarke  (-;