Ok, thanks.

On 17/09/15 10:21, Edward Bartolo wrote:
Hi Aitor,

I think avoiding to use two links for the backend would help to keep
the project as simple as possible. Also using the version as a
directory would indicate that more than one concurrent version of
netman would be installed.

The frontend, netman, expects to find the backend named as backend. If
this is to be changed, I will need to modify the frontend. We can also
opt to use an /etc settings file to enable use use whatever location
and name for the backend.

So, an /etc conf file (/etc/netman.conf) would look like this:
backend=/usr/lib/netman/0.1.0/netman-backend

In case you instruct me to use a configuration file for the frontend,
please inform me, to set me going. I can do that in an hour.

Edward