Hi Frits,

I will do some clarifications about debian-installer:

1.- A wrong name of the distribution in .disks/info may screws up in a failure of the installer at the time of mounting /proc in the target. But this is not the case.

2.- Although being OK all the Packages.gz, i.e. the indices in /dists/ folder of deb and udeb packages located in /pool/ folder, all the udeb packages are also included implicitly in the /install/initrd.gz and /install/gtk/initrd.gz ram-disk files -they are generated when building debian-installer-, and all the md5sums must be the samein both one and the other.

3.- As i said in another thread, there is a bug in live-installer.udeb package. This bug was hacked by Philip Newboroug -Corenominal-, but i think this is not neither the case. Here you are the changes, lines 63-83 of debian/live-installer.postinst:

https://gitlab.com/aitor_czr/live-installer/blob/master/debian/live-installer.postinst

I have to say that i don't use live-build for building debian-installer. I build d-i manually because i use the kernel of the Free Software Fundation, so i have to change all the kernel modules in it. Building d-i manually gives me more flexibility.

I hopethis will help yousomewhat...

Finally, can you upload your configuration of live-build to some cloud? Actually i can't help you because debmirror is failing. I supose that Nextime is generating the Packages.gz and the Contents.gz of the repository with Amprolla. Therefore let us be patience.

Cheers,

Aitor.