Hi Sam,

Actually hplip depends only on libsystemd0.
You can uninstall systemd-shim, libpam-systemd and systemd.

Cheers,

Aitor.

On 22/10/15 14:00, Jaromil <jaro...@dyne.org> wrote:
dear Sam,

we change the deps of policykit-1

https://git.devuan.org/packages-base/policykit-1/blob/master/debian/control

the commit history has too much info
as the autobuild also reports there from
Jenkins, however the modification
needed is very minimal and in this case
was made by an early contributor Dmitri

our general approach is to modify as little
as possible and as close as possible to
the source of the problem. in this case
obviously is not about modifying hplip
but directly policykit which affects many
more packages.

ciao