What are you referring to exactly? The tutorial of dev1fanboy explains how to upgrade from debian whezzy to devuan jessie, and the resulting system will depend on the original system.

There aresome livecds of devuan available, neigther of the being hosted in the website of devuan, since they are not official images. But i can build **exact**replicas** of Devuan in i586, i686-pae and amd64. I would be delighted to do so, if people are interested. The images could be uploaded to devuan.org with the approval of VUAs, of course.

Cheers,

   Aitor.