Jaromil <jaro...@dyne.org> wrote:

> Of the three perhaps only Linus did, after
> all he is an active programmer and reads
> regularly code. But he is refraining from
> doing universal statements pro or against
> the whole of systemd, while interacting
> on details, which I think is wise to do for
> a leader.

I suspect it's a bit more subtle than that. I get the impression that Linus is
"very passionate" about Linux (the kernel), but agnostic about what it's used
to run - so at the moment, systemd really doesn't impact 'his' project.

Now, if they start trying to force stuff into the kernel, I quietly predict
some choice language in response.

Also, for other areas where there's shenanigans going on :
http://nerdvittles.com/?p=11602
Ward Mundy has written fairly extensively on how Sangoma have systematically
borged FreePBX into something that "doesn't work properly" if you don't pay
them for it - using similar tactics to Tivo.