On 25/02/2016 15:06, Irrwahn wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 13:34:01 +0100, Richard Lucassen wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:03:41 +0100
>> Irrwahn <irrw...@freenet.de> wrote:
> [...]
>> It simply says "install busybox". Or have I missed a crucial issue
>> somewhere?
>
> Sorry, but apparently you did:
>
>  0. The busybox recommendation is nothing new, and is not the
>     cause of the issue.
>
>  1. initramfs-tools is now split into initramfs-tools 0.123 and
>     initramfs-tools-core 0.123 packages.
>
>  2. it requires initscripts >= 2.88dsf-59.3~, but the devuanized
>     package is not available in ascii/testing (yet).

As matter of fact I got the tiny utility busybox installed by default
but a forced upgrade still wants to remove the kernel. hmm..
Yes I would say, the devuan initscript needs to be re-packaged.

BTW, For this box I use a Kernel with a initrd.img and the traditional
sysvinit-system enhanced with runit.

Regards
Fred