Nate Bargmann <n...@n0nb.us> escribió:

* On 2016 16 Apr 15:15 -0500, Didier Kryn wrote:
Le 16/04/2016 19:47, Noel Torres a écrit :

>I regularly use aptitude's CUI (I use to name it as text-mode GUI). Mostly
>because it has that wonderful "Mark as automatically installed" mode, that
>allows packages to be more easily updated or removed.

    This feature also exists in synaptic :-)

I manage several boxes with Aptitude's CUI over an SSH session.  I'm
not always someplace where X forwarding would be feasible.  In fact, I
have X forwarding disabled.

- Nate

Same here. I prefer text-mode GUI for Aptitude, because I also do it on servers with no X at all

Regards

Noel
er Envite