On 20/04/16 15:21, Noel Torres wrote:

Trond Arild Ydersbond <t_a_ydersb...@yahoo.no> escribió:

I agree. And IMHO, it is not only the docs, but the whole approach to
information handling where we need to improve on Debian.  How do we
cater for tens of thousands or more users, spread over the whole
spectrum of computing needs and with widely differing skills? We have
to prepare for becoming hugely successful :-)

And even to Debian users. If we develop a good documentation system,
people will start telling other people to search our docs, and
mouth-to-ear we'll receive more visits and can explain to them why we
are here.

As a personal preference when I'm in a hurry, I've always liked the Arch documentation.