> Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 11:51:38 +0000
> From: hellekin <helle...@dyne.org>
> To: dng@lists.dyne.org
> Subject: [DNG] Devuan Top100 on DistroWatch
>
> Today Devuan is number #91 on DistroWatch.com!  We made it to the Top
> 100 is the first 3 days of presence on DW.  Sweet!
>
> http://distrowatch.com/devuan

It's a good start and I think there are a lot of people out there who are
interested in Devuan, or anything else that could help them escape the
ravages of systemd. There are even a lot of people (including me) who are
taking a second look at FreeBSD as a Plan B. But anyway, for Devuan to
attract more hits on DistroWatch (not to mention more people willing to
install), there has to be some news about it, so I hope that a beta-2 will
be coming along in the not too distant future.

And yes, I know that represents a lot of work for the developers, but I
assure you that it's much appreciated.

I noticed just recently that my dependable antiX installation got
semi-broken after a dist-upgrade, on two machines. Seems that a lot of
stuff is not in their default repositories. I hope it's just a fluke, but
anyway, I'm getting ready to make a massive move to either Devuan and/or
FreeBSD (waiting for release 11, due out at the end of summer).

cheers,
Robert