On Sat, 7/16/16, Steve Litt <sl...@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [DNG] Need for documentation (golinux)
 To: dng@lists.dyne.org
 Date: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 9:24 AM

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:25:58 +0000 (UTC)

Go Linux <goli...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Actually this is the place where slim issues are being posted.  ;)
>>
>> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/slim/issues
>>
>> golinux
>

> Cool, I just added, at the preceding URL, the request for special login
> names being enumerated on the login screen.
>
> SteveT

Note to anyone wanting to play with adding text to the Slim login screen . . .

On my machine, the purpy slim theme is located at
/usr/share/slim/themes/devuan-curve/slim.theme

There is one description error # background.png is 50x50 leafy green square.
It should be
# background.png is 50x50 purpy square.  The hex is correct.

Everything entered on the panel is in pixels and absolute position.

I don't know how to get it into git if I can get this working here.  I'm gonna
try to figure that out over the next couple of days.  Or I could pass it on to
someone who is already fluent in git.  :)  Or maybe someone else will figure it
out before me.  (I'm old and slow counting down to 74 in a few days . . . )

golinux