On 07/18/2016 01:53 AM, Edward Bartolo wrote:
Hi,

I would like to suggest DNG mail moderators/admins to consider
informing mail senders that their mail has been moved. Other email
providers like Google always duly informs its users when their email
fails to reach its destination and this notwithstanding the huge
number of gmail users.

I think you might want to explain what has happened a bit more. What do you mean by "their mail has been moved"?

You obviously have not read "how to be a hacker". You are pretty fortunate to have a connection to the Internet. You are pretty fortunate the Internet even exists. The only thing I am left to wonder is if you are a troll. Though, again, I should probably apply Hanlon's razor.

You are whinny and ungrateful. If you are to make friends, you must show yourself friendly.

Simon