Le 24/07/2016 23:55, Rick Moen a écrit :
The several init systems I've used such as SysVInit, OpenRC, and runit
do not require that 'applications' (services) talk to the init system using
glue libraries.  In fact, they don't need to talk to the init system at
all, unless I'm misremembering something.
Here, AFAIU, systemd is different, it requires daemons to communicate with it using its own library, so that it forces itself into all the daemons.

Somehow, I'm getting the feeling we're communicating at cross-purposes,
but I don't understand exactly how that happened.  Somehow we got from
libsystemd0 to... a discussion I don't entirely understand.

    I'm sure we agree, just cheating on details :-)

    Didier