On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 04:08:26 -0500
hal <vmli...@charter.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I went to install some updates on my devuan system this morning and
> got this error.
> [...]
> W: GPG error: http://us.mirror.devuan.org jessie InRelease: The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
> not available: NO_PUBKEY 94532124541922FB

Hallo hal,

there was a broken devuan-keyring package in the repository for a
couple of hours - everyone who installed it got locked out from the
repo as it failed to pass the keys to apt's keyring. See this issue:

Or just run

$ gpg  --keyring /usr/share/keyrings/devuan-keyring.gpg --export \
94532124541922FB | apt-key add -

to give apt access to the repository (and the fixed devuan-keyring
package) again.

libre Grüße,