Yes

Provides, Replaces and Breaks in the correct combination will ensure both
complete replacement without recompiling depending packages.

Ideally we should also apply those labels also to the systemd-udev package to
ensure a complete switching between as well as extend the test suite to ensure
the switching between them is tested and works properly too.