On Sat, 25 Feb 2017, aitor_czr wrote:
>    In my case (refracta xfce), there is no entry field for the keyboard
>    shortcut, only for the command, as you can see in the following
>    screenshot:
>
>    [2]http://gnuinos.org/hotkeys.png

yes, but there is a way to leave focus from input and bang a key and
then it will appear as hotkey combo in the non-editable space. I was
also confused by it and found out almost by mistake how to do it.

yet after passing this difficulty the configured hotkey did not work

I wonder.... is there a better graphical tool to configure hotkeys
actually? I understand that must be integrated with the
windowmanager... or is there something independent of it?

ciao