----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Litt" <sl...@troubleshooters.com>
To: <dng@lists.dyne.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2017 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [DNG] Help to create iso image

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 14:59:57 -0500
"Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <sli...@natio.co.cu> wrote:

I want to create an iso of lxqt i386 for ascci with as little as
possible, but that is operative and pleasing to the eye at the same
time.

For the pleasing to the eye part, you should consult golinux, who is a
gifted designer.

SteveT

Steve Litt
March 2017 featured book: Troubleshooting: Why Bother?
http://www.troubleshooters.com/twb

Thank you very much, I'll try to get in touch with him.

I want to see if I can help in anything to devuan.

And try to do something that is useful to others.

As I see that nobody made ascii images I think that can be useful, and at the same time I am gaining in knowledge.

Thanks again.
========
| ISMAEL |
========