Scaleway announced yesterday their ARMv8 Cloud servers (from ARM64-2GB 2xARMv8 cores and 50Gb SSD and up).

I like the price (starting at € 2.99/mo) but at the moment they only support Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I want of course to run Devuan and that should be possible:

--Quote:

If you wish to support ARMv8 on your open source project, drop us a line at opensou...@scaleway.com <https://blog.online.net/2017/04/27/scaleway-disruptive-armv8-cloud-servers/opensou...@scaleway.com>, we might be able to help!

--End Quote

Anyone having experience with Cavium ThunderX SoC? And knows what is needed to get this SoC supported by Devuan?

Grtz

Nick