On 06/14/2017 09:06 AM, KatolaZ wrote:

Hi Max,

kernel version could be irrelevant, but which desktop manager you are
using should not be so.

I booted today with the updated dbus (1.10.18-1+devuan2.2) and all is working until now.

Desktop is MATE 1.16.2, no login manager as I still use startx.

I also made a (very quick) test on a VM with ASCII + Enlightenment (e17), apparently no problem there, too.

All I said is referred to normal desktop usage (surfing the web, running vlc, watching some video on raiplay.it and youtube, etc.). If there's some more specific test to be done, please let me know :-)

Max.

--
                       "Sin clave no hay salsa."