hi all!
by now we don't have a place like packages.debian.org or packages.ubuntu.com
so i create with a friend a PoC for that.
We work on this idea just two nights, after work: it's really a primitive
Proof of Concept so please be merciful [gh], but we are improving day by
day.
The system is composed by a python parser job that import all packages info
from apt lists files into a mariadb and a bit of php to render that on web.
No framework used, no ORM: we create little libs for db and templating [to
avoid spaghetti code], very KISS & DRY so it will be easy mantain this
code... i hope :D

you can find what we have done here
http://devuanpackages.viralds.it

do you like the idea? and this primitive implementation?
if you have any hints or suggests or bad words: we are here :)

thanks to all for the great work with devuan.

firegarden