On 2017-07-17 15:10, Steve Litt wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:19:18 +0100
KatolaZ <kato...@freaknet.org> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 06:02:26PM +0800, Yevgeny Kosarzhevsky wrote:
> Thanks! Looks like I've missed this repo :)

Ok, be careful though, since stuff in experimental can be broken and
break other things, so you are warned :)

1: Is there a way I can install vdev and only vdev from experimental?
   How?

2: Is there a way I can later go back to udev? How?

There have been detailed discussions on #devuan. This search will take you to the times they were happening. Click on the specific time to get to the full exchanges:

https://botbot.me/freenode/devuan/search/?q=vdev

Thanks,

SteveT