----- Original Message ----- From: "KatolaZ" <kato...@freaknet.org>
To: <dng@lists.dyne.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: [DNG] ..experimental mirror is fixed now?, was: udev replacement

Just to clarify:

The bug is *both* in that particular Release file and in the usage
that debmirror does of the Release file. As we have said several
times, the bug seems to appear only if debmirror tries to use that
particular Release file, while apt, apt-get, aptitude, synaptic,
apt-mirror, etc. seem to not be bothered.

Perhaps the easiest thing would be to patch *also* debmirror, on top
of correcting the mistake in the generation of that Release file.

That's what I'm trying to say, but it seems they do not understand me because of my poor language. With resolving the problem of the Release file already debmirror would work in this case.

HND

KatolaZ

Best Regads
--