Hi,

goli...@dyne.org writes:

> On 2017-09-07 07:22, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
>> Hi Ozi,
>>
>> Ozi Traveller writes:
>>
>>> Just wondering whether anyone has managed to get docker installed on
>>> Devuan?
>>>
>>> If so, how? And are you getting docker updates as well?
>>
>> Have a look at my blog post[1] on this topic ;-)
>>
>>  [1]: https://paddy-hack.gitlab.io/posts/sandwiching-docker-with-devuan/
>>
>> I basically just use the vendor provided package for Debian.  Works
>> fine so far.
>>
>> I've also put together a Devuan base image and have a few issues[2]
>> that I plan to work on in the not too distant future.
>>
>>  [2]: https://gitlab.com/paddy-hack/devuan/issues
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>
> Would you consider moving that to git.devuan.org?  Would make it easier
> for devuan users to find.

I have an account on git.devuan.org already, so, yes, I could move my
Docker Devuan base image project there but I'm not quite sure how that
would affect the CI/CD pipeline I use, i.e. my .gitlab-ci.yml, and what
Docker registry I would be able to push the images to.  There doesn't
seem to be any Registry support yet on git.devuan.org :-(

Hope this helps,