Hi again,

On 09/11/2017 04:44 PM, aitor wrote:

Hi Ozi,

On 08/22/2017 08:29 AM, Ozi Traveller <ozitravel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Adwaita and Clearlooks seems to be ok in ascii. I'm running openbox, tint2,
thunar, geany, and I think xfce4-terminal.

ozi

As i announced in the IRC channel, i'm working on new gtk-themes for ascii, based on the official theme of gtk: Adwaita. There are two colours available (purpy and green). Only gtk2 and gtk3 (no openbox, for now):

http://gnuinos.org/devuan-gtk-themes-ascii.tar.gz

They'll be the themes used in gnuinos ascii, and i would like you to test it.

Thanks in advance,

  Aitor.

I forgot: copy your .gtkrc-2.0 and your .config/gtk-3.0/settings.init to /root, after selecting the theme.

Cheers,

  Aitor.