On 22-09-17 12:33, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:09:50 +0200
"J. Fahrner" <j...@fahrner.name> wrote:

My camera, cell phone and USB pendrives that used to mount without
trouble under Debian now give an error "Not authorized" and I have to
launch a Pcmanfm as root to access them.
I had similar issues some time ago and switched to spacefm with udevil.
That solved it for me.
This is a serious problem: how can I sell Devuan to users if they cannot access
their pendrives after a Debian==>Devuan upgrade ?
Cheers, Ron.

So far it does work in one of my VM's when I connect a pendrive to the VM it is automounted. What is your exact configuration? May be i can find the reason by building a VM for it.

Grtz.

Nick