> (
> And also, let's see if Enrico Weigelt's Librezilla takes off... Or, somebody
> proove that Waterfox is indeed safer and more honest than Palemoon... More
> people's testimonies on the latter would be needed, for me, to reconsider
> Waterfox.
> )
Well, let's see where do I start, about:config has a lot of junk
disabled in it in waterfox...

such as pocket which is the worst spyware mozilla currently has built
into firefox...

thankfully it can be disabled though...

then there is eme which while enabled by default you can disable it...

also it takes me less than a minutes to disable the bad stuff waterfox
though I do use privacy settings to get some stuff disabled... hint* hint*

firefox takes  a bit longer given they also have telemetry and pocket
enabled.

On the bright side of that though eme is disabled by default in debian's
firefox/devuan's firefox.

Also, palemoon has restrictions on its software which waterfox does not.

I believe its on its binaries or executables? I think?

But yeah, I look forward to seeing Librezilla become something awesome
that blows waterfox and all other firefox based web browsers out of the
water. :)