Dear all,

I have made mention of my Devuan Docker base images on the DNG list in
the past[1,2,3].  At that time, there was only a single base image for
jessie.  Now, there are also images for ascii and ceres as well as a
"devuan/slim" variant and "devuan/builder" and "devuan/helper" images
that derive from "devuan/slim".

 [1]: https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20170907.122245.a0ae75aa.en.html
 [2]: https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20170909.041936.c0135033.en.html
 [3]: https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20170926.115934.d1b6f1ba.en.html

All versions of all images are on a monthly build schedule, so will be
updated periodically.  Especially for ceres that may be something you
care about.  Versions based on Beowulf will be made available sometime
after it can be debootstrap'd.

For details, please refer the the project's README[4].  Should you run
into problems, have neat ideas for improvements and/or questions, please
submit those as an issue[5].  If you like the images, you can say so by
starring[6] the project.

 [4]: https://gitlab.com/paddy-hack/devuan/blob/master/README.md
 [5]: https://gitlab.com/paddy-hack/devuan/issues
 [6]: https://gitlab.com/paddy-hack/devuan/toggle_star